Parents of current Bryant students MUST complete Data Confirmation through the Parent Portal, which is available at mykids.ggusd.us Please check the video at the bottom for a quick tutorial the team from Hill Elementary made. The process is the same for Bryant.
Parents of incoming students, who have never attended a GGUSD school/preschool MUST begin registration by using the AIR online student pre-enrollment program, which is available at enroll.ggusd.us
AFTER pre-enrolling your child using the online link, please CALL our office to set up an appointment to complete your child's enrollment. Both steps MUST be completed - the online registration (may be done using your home computer/laptop/smartphone) AND the portion to be completed by APPOINTMENT in our office.
Parents of students who are already enrolled in Preschool at one of our GGUSD school sites should not do the online portion - just email Mrs. Schedcik at email@example.com for an appointment.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR KINDERGARTEN IN AUGUST 2020:
1. Birthdate: September 2, 2014 - September 1, 2015
2. Children must completely immunized as a required by California state law.
3. Children must live within the Bryant School attendance area
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN IN AUGUST 2020:
1. Birthdate: September 2, 2015 - December 2, 2015
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION FOR YOUR CHILD:
You also need to have/know your email and know the password to it when you come to your appointment.
1. Proof of birth date (any of the following is acceptable):
-Certified copy of the birth certificate OR baptism certificate
2. Address verification
3. Evidence of Immunizations California law requires the following immunizations prior to enrollment: